Category Archives: Announcements

Have a Great Break!

What a whirlwind semester it’s been.  I’d like to thank everyone who helped out over the past few months with the TSF.  Whether it was presenting articles at journal club, attending the Dr. Vore luncheon and quals talk, or hauling food/friends to a TSF party, you all helped make this one fantastic semester.

I hope that everyone gets to take some time off over the winter break.  Travel safe, and I’ll see you all back here in January!

Journal Club Posts.

Alright guys, so here’s how the journal club portion of our website will work.  Once we’ve scheduled a journal club speaker and selected an article to discuss, the article link will be posted to the Journal Club/Schedule page next to the speaker’s name (ex. Andrew Hitron – Nitrosothiol paper).  We’ll also try to include a link to the article on any posts we make on the front page regarding journal club (Category: Journal Club) – all of those posts will be reposted to the Journal Club page, also.

It may sound confusing at first, but it makes sense after a while (I hope).

Welcome Back!

It took me twenty minutes to get from the corner of Harrodsburg and Waller to K-lot today, which can mean only one thing – it’s move-in weekend!  That’s right, the semester starts next week, and I thought that I should welcome back all of our new and returning students.  Not to sound like a braggart, but the TSF has some great stuff lined up this year.  So, good luck to everyone next week, and make sure to get involved!