Journal Club Posts.

Alright guys, so here’s how the journal club portion of our website will work.  Once we’ve scheduled a journal club speaker and selected an article to discuss, the article link will be posted to the Journal Club/Schedule page next to the speaker’s name (ex. Andrew Hitron – Nitrosothiol paper).  We’ll also try to include a link to the article on any posts we make on the front page regarding journal club (Category: Journal Club) – all of those posts will be reposted to the Journal Club page, also.

It may sound confusing at first, but it makes sense after a while (I hope).

Journal Club Article for September 9th Available

Hi guys,

The research article for our first journal club scheduled for September 9th is now available on the TSF website, journal club section. We are looking forward to making journal club very exciting and interactive this year.

Regards,

Fred.

Broniowska, Differential mechanisms of inhibition of GAPDH by S-nitosothiols and NO in cellular and cell-free conditions

Welcome Back!

It took me twenty minutes to get from the corner of Harrodsburg and Waller to K-lot today, which can mean only one thing – it’s move-in weekend!  That’s right, the semester starts next week, and I thought that I should welcome back all of our new and returning students.  Not to sound like a braggart, but the TSF has some great stuff lined up this year.  So, good luck to everyone next week, and make sure to get involved!

AND WE’RE LIVE!

What could be better than horseracing jokes on a Thursday morning?  Oh, that’s right, a new TSF website.  As you may have noticed, we have the new TSF homepage up and running, and we’ll be rolling out the new content in the immediate future.  So, hold on to your horses (get it?) and check back in a few!